Lowongan Kerja Indofood Terbaru.From its humble beginning as an instant noodle company, Indofood has transformed into a “Total Food Solutions” company, engaged in all stages of food manufacturing from production and processing of raw materials through to finished products on the retailer’s shelf. A leader within its industry in Indonesia, Indofood is supported by an extensive distribution system that has made its products household names in every part of the country. The Largest processed food company with an extensive distribution network across the country is looking for professional and qualified candidates for :Industrial Relation Management ManagerTask & Responsibility:
* Part of Corporate Human Resources, located in Jakarta, Indofood headquarter office.
* To manage conflict and dispute within industrial relations area.
* To review and provide input to units about the company’s & employee’s right & responsibilities according to company regulations / government regulations / any other regulations.
* Monitor, analyze and propose improvements to the employment policies in accordance with applicable laws and government regulations.
* Ensuring the implementation of government regulations on employment at the company.
* Perform consulting services for employee / units / management division within the scope of industrial relations.
* Find a solution in resolving industrial relations disputes between employees and companies, referring to the applicable regulations.
* Work with Government and private agencies related to employment.
* To build industrial relations development programs in order to improve knowledge & skill in industrial relations.
* Male / Female, age between 30-40 years old.
* Minimum education : Bachelor degree in Law from reputable university.
* Minimum five years experience in Industrial Relation.
* Good knowledge of labor law.
* Good command in English (oral & written).
* Good networking & public relations building with government institution & labour organization / union.
* Good communication & negotiation skill.
Management Trainee (Manufacturing)
* Male with minimum age 22 years old
* Minimum education : Bachelor degree in Food Technology / Industrial Engineering / Chemical Engineering etc with minimum GPA 3.00 (out of 4.00)
* Fresh graduate from reputable university
* Good command in English (oral and written)
* Good command in computer programs
* Willing to do six months trainee programs
* Understand ISO System
* Good Personality : Diligent & Hardworker
* Willing to be located in Bandung
If you meet the above requirements and interested with the position, please send your CV (preferable in word or adobe format) and latest photograph with position title as the subject of your email (file not more than 500 kb) to : email@example.com (for Management Trainee), firstname.lastname@example.org (for Industrial Relation Management)